4-Step Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ - inch-thick slices
- 2 Red, orange, yellow and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a knife and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 6 Flour tortillas
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Bell pepper
- Yellow onion
- Canola oil
- Chili powder
- Coarse sea salt
- Flour tortillas
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Step 2: In a large bowl, toss together chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, oil, chili powder and salt until evenly coated.
- Step 3: Spread on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, and chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Step 4: During the last 5 minutes of baking, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven to warm. Divide fajita mixture among warm tortillas and serve.