February 24, 2016
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 slice bread*, toasted
- ½ ripe avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spread butter in an even layer on bread.
- Spread with avocado; drizzle with olive oil and top with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.